EUGENE BUSINESS STARTUP ATTORNEY FOR ENTREPRENEURS AND NEW BUSINESSES
Looking for Business Start-Up Representation in Eugene, Oregon?
If you are a founder of a company (or an about to be formed company) with a potentially disruptive business idea or technology and a scalable business model, Endeavor Law has the experience to guide and assist you through the many challenges and opportunities you are about to encounter.
The decisions start-up business founders make in the initial stages of development can have a significant impact on their businesses down the line, including their ability to protect intellectual property and raise funds from investors, and can also affect tax consequences for their founders, employees, and investors.
Our business start-up clients have included a broad range of industries, including technology, life sciences, biosciences, software development and SaaS, game development and educational media. From such representations, we have become experts in advising start-up companies of all kinds through the stages of business evolution and development.
Our Business Start-Up Services for Entrepreneurs include the following:
- Business plan review and advice;
- Business structure, including choice of entity and entity formation, advice regarding benefit companies, tax advice, and initial capital structure;
- Founder equity allocation, vesting and other arrangements;
- Corporation Organization filings and documentation;
- Corporation shareholder agreements;
- Advice on raising funds from investors including securities law compliance and drafting the necessary documentation to present to potential investors;
- Advice, negotiation and documentation with Angel Investor Groups and Venture Capital Funds;
- Structuring relationships with key employees and outside contractors, including employment agreements and equity-based compensation arrangements (including Stock Incentive Plans, Restricted Stock Grants and Stock Options)
- Intellectual property protection strategies, including employee confidentiality and assignment of inventions and third-party nondisclosure agreements (NDAs)
- Strategic Partner Relationships
- Supplier and distributor contracts, intellectual property licensing and technology transfer agreements and other business contracts
- Exit Strategies, including sale of the business (asset sales and stock sales), mergers, and buy-out negotiation and advice